The Lair of the Lost Lord, for Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM arriving on 13th December, 2018.
Players will be able to dive into the mysterious Labyrinth to face new and terrifying enemies, including The Price of Wraiths, as our heroes seek to avoid the destruction of the Evermore Kingdom.
New features include:
- The Labyrinth: A brand new zone containing a number of new enemies and challenges.
- The Martial Method: The latest addition to the battle system. Players will get access to two Martial Methods. Gizmo Supremo, which provides players access to hi-tech gadgets to turn the tide of battle and Ding Dong Discipline, a combat method inherited by the kingdom’s finest warriors. The Martial Methods can be changed and improved in the kingdom.
- New quests unveiling the past of some of the main characters, and new pieces of equipment to collect.
Additionally, a free update will fix some minor issues and raise the max level cap for party members to 120!
The DLC will be available to purchase from 13th December, 2018 or as a free download for season Pass owners.
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC. To learn more about BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe’s other products go to:
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Website
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Facebook
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Twitter