Bandai Namco have revealed a new Dark Souls 3 update is set to be deployed on August 25.
Here are the patch notes.
- The length of the Hammer skill, Perseverance (reduce damage when activated), has been increased
- Delayed the movement cancel timing of certain medium shields upon guard break
- Removed the ability to parry when using the skills Blind Spot (Corvian Greatknife, Handmaid’s dagger) and Dancer’s Grace (Dancer’s Enchanted Swords)
- Adjusted the shield penetration properties of Harpe, Shotel, Crescent Moon Sword, Carthus Shotel, Man Serpent Hatchet and Darkdrift
- Fixed a bug where sound effects did not play properly when using Lightning Spears in quick succession
- The attack cancel timing for rapiers equipped in the left hand has been adjusted
- Several balance issues have been adjusted
- Flaws have been fixed to improve performance