Welcome to the Daily News!
In the press today…
DroneFightersVR Launches on Steam
Drone Fighters is an arcade style drone fighting game in virtual reality from SurrealVR Game Studios, an HTC ViveX company. Customize your fighter, arm your battle hungry drones with awesome weapons and dominate your opponents in epic cage fights set in futuristic arenas.
Drone Fighters is a community driven, cross platform title targeting the e-sports enthusiasts that are exploring virtual reality. Available now as an Early Access title for $9.99 with a 30% launch discount, Drone Fighters will explore the many exciting directions that the game offers, prioritizing player input from the very start. The game will retail for $14.99 after the initial discount.
While the Early Access audience blasts away, Surreal VR is working on new drones, new weapons and features ranging from spectator mode and drone fighter team versus play and live tournaments with rating systems for fighter analysis, to building your own drones from scratch and co-op solo missions.
Drone Fighters is a challenging game, making full use of VR controllers for unique motion controls, and offering a hand-eye coordination fighting system that makes the game different than any other title out there. Solo missions and practice levels teach players how to master the controls in no time, and when you practice, you feel that you are learning something new and different. Your reflexes are getting sharper and you observe the game stage better and better. Almost like learning how to drive a car. Game elevates you to a new level and your drone becomes a part of you.
Here are some main features from the release version of Drone Fighters:
- Cross Platform VR gameplay (HTC Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch controllers)
- 18 solo games to master
- Unlock drones and weapons as you go
- Build your unique fighter avatar and drone with the SurrealVR customization system
- Versus fights against your friends and foes from all over the world, with real time voice chat
- Unlimited fun against players from all over the world.
- Unique game with a custom control system optimized for VR.
- Learn, master and show off your skills. Practice, practice, practice… It’s not easy to become the top Drone Fighter.
BECOME A REAL HACKER IN DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH – HACKER’S MEMORY!
To prove his innocence, Keisuke Amazawa has to become a new member of Hudíe – a hacking group of the digital world. The team is used to meet in an internet café in Ikebukuro to solve and settle all kinds of troubles in the digital world. From there, Keisuke Amazawa will be able to access underground websites, accept a variety of requests (and unlock many new quests by interacting with various NPC) to become the perfect hacker and solve the digital mysteries.
By using Digimon abilities, the new generation of hackers can use several hacking skills to unlock security or support the Hudíe members such as Erika Mishima, a genius girl who acquired mysterious powers following an accident. Conflict between hackers becomes intense especially when Fey, the leader of the biggest hacker group called Zaxon, uses Hudíe to get rid of the hackers who interfere with her business.
DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH – HACKER’S MEMORY will be available both physically and digitally for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and in digital only for the PlayStation Vita handheld system in early 2018 in Europe.
Defile Your Sanity with Outlast 2 and Outlast Trinity on April 25th
Succumb to corruption and let the darkness take hold. A twisted new journey into the depths of the human mind and its unfathomable secrets, Outlast 2 and the series collection, Outlast Trinity, are coming April 25th to Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Watch the Outlast 2 launch trailer:
Watch the Outlast Trinity launch trailer:
As journalists, you and your wife have a reputation for taking risks and digging into the stories no one else dares to touch, but this time you may have gone too far. Your investigation of a seemingly impossible murder leads you deep into the Arizona desert, and into a darkness so wicked that no light could ever shine upon it.
No conflict is ever black and white. But once the dust has settled, the victors get to decide who was right and who was wrong. Who is good and who is evil. Human nature pushes us to extremes of violence and depravity, which we then justify by divine inspiration and a promise of paradise to come. Horror rises from desperation and blind faith. Outlast 2 will test your faith, pushing players to a place where going mad is the only sane thing to do.
Outlast 2 is will be available April 25th via digital distributors worldwide including Steam, GOG.com, PlayStation Store, and the Xbox Store. Available at retailers will be Outlast Trinity; a physical edition collecting the entire series of Outlast, Outlast: Whistleblower, and Outlast 2.
For more information about Outlast 2, visit:
Lock’s Quest – Release date moved to May 30th 2017
THQ Nordic hereby announces a new release date for Lock’s Quest, for PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC: May 30th 2017
About Lock’s Quest
- New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points
- Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map
- All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input
- Revamped User Interface, customized for HD resolution, including all new GUI Art
- Character portraits refactored in High Resolution
In this remastered version of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS-Game, you play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay.
- Place Kingdom Force units to defend your capitol in a brand new Endless Mode – Antonia Defense
- Build up your fortifications each day to defend against a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps and Helpers to stop the advance
- Adapt your building and battling strategies as you access new materials and as your enemy’s intelligence evolves
- Fight alongside your defenses, using context sensitive Special Attacks, and devastating Super Attacks, which impact a wide range of enemies
- Unlock the secrets of Kingdom Force and the Archineers via an engrossing story with a multi character cast, told via hand drawn cinematics and cut-scenes
Vulture Strike demo and Greenlight campaign launched
Vulture Strike, a challenging side-scrolling shooting game in which players have the ability to travel between 2 parallel timelines, has been announced and is right now on Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894341386
A multi-language demo that includes 2 levels and 3 difficulty settings has been released for Windows, macOS and Linux; download links can be found in the following url:
*All texts within the game can be set to English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Spanish.
Vulture Strike is a fast-paced shoot ’em up in the style of the most classic and iconic arcade titles. Its unique parallel timelines system allows for an infinite amount of different ways to approach its challenging levels, and also presents unlimited potential to optimize runs for the highest possible scores.
For more detailed information, please visit: http://vulturestrike.com/system/
That’s all for news today! A bit dry!