Super Dungeon Bros boosted by pre-Christmas update and brand new format
Wired Productions, a leading independent games publisher, is pleased to announce the first in a series of significant updates for Super Dungeon Bros, as well as being available on Mac for its rock-n-roll inspired on and offline co-op dungeon brawler.
The Super Dungeon Bros Update #1 features a number of major updates from online multiplayer to overall usability and in-game functionality improvements, including;
- Online Multiplayer – Bros and Broettes can now rock out with 2, 3 or 4 other players in On and Offline Co-Op Multiplayer with Private Lobbies also now available.
- Improved Game Functionality – Single Player and Multiplayer revive functions now match each other, missions related to achievements have been corrected and characters now include an outline when behind set objects (pillars etc) plus much more.
- Weapons Stability – Increased mobility and improved re-load times for ranged weapons as well as fixes for specific issues related to various weapons HP.
- Multiple UI Enhancements – Various UI enhancements have now been implemented including an on-going score count, improved contextual prompts for the threat meter and weapon upgrades.
- General Bug Fixes and Improvements – A host of general bug fixes and improvements, including significantly reduced loading times as well a considerable reduction in frame rate issues encountered by some users.
Black Desert Online brings the mystical powers of Wizards and Witches to their class choices!
Today, Black Desert Online unlocks the true potential of the Wizard and Witch classes, the last pair to Awaken. Both the Wizard and Witch are known for their devastating elemental attacks, calling down massive meteors and stirring up powerful blizzards, often leaving them wide open for counterattacks.
Now through the power of their new weapons―the Wizard’s Aad Sphera and the Witch’s Godr Sphera―they are able to channel the elements not only for offensive spells, but also to summon powerful allies who aid them in combat.
Watch the Witch and Wizard Awakening Overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8vumYCF3o
The Wizard gains the ability to summon Keeper Marg and Keeper Arne, fire and water elementals respectively, who will make opponents think twice about trying to sneak in for a kill. The Witch finds friends in Keeper Tett and Keeper Gorr, lightning and earth elementals who, coupled with her new stone wall spell, provide a new layer of defense while the Witch unleashes havoc on the battlefield. Also, due to popular demand, players can now make a younger looking Wizardusing Black Desert Online’s famed character creator. In addition, several in-game events will be held to celebrate the Awakening of all classes. Find more information on the special challenges and rewards here. There is also still time to enjoy Black Desert Online’s holiday sales, including a free seven-day trial, 50% discount on game passes, and festive costume set. These special offers end January 4, 2017, as does the in-game world’s snowy appearance.
2K and Hangar 13 releases free title update for Mafia III – Includes racing and Car Modding
2K and Hangar 13 just released a free title update for Mafia III that adds the ability for players to compete in races, customize their cars, and more. Enter a series of races through the streets of New Bordeaux – six circuit lap races and six point-to-point races – to unlock customizations and a new car. Customize the cars in Lincoln’s fleet with a variety of decals, exhausts, spoilers, superchargers, and wheels. New outfits and a custom revolver are also available for Lincoln to use in Mafia III today – head over to the blog for the full scoop!
For complete details and a look at the races, car customization, and other free additions to the game, visit the Mafia III blog here: https://mafiagame.com/en/news/view/en-races-car-customization-and-more-come-to-mafia-3-today
View the Mafia III – Custom Rides and Racing trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/4jWlmP6QwAg
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – DLC Pack 1 (Sabotage) coming first to PS4 on January 31st
Fresh Call of Duty content is coming, as Activision and Infinity Ward have released new details for the upcoming first DLC Map Pack for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Sabotage. Featuring four intense, new multiplayer maps, each with its own distinctive look and feel, and a new zombies co-op experience called Rave in the Redwoods, set in a ‘90s abandoned lakeside summer camp, Sabotage releases January 31, 2017 first on the PlayStation Network for the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system, with other platforms to follow.
Rave in the Redwoods, the next thrilling chapter of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies experience, continues the macabre narrative while transporting players into a new decade: the 1990s. Willard Wyler, the enigmatic movie director villain, returns and has trapped the protagonists inside another one of his twisted horror films. The four playable characters from the original story also return, but with fresh, over-the-top roles, as they learn more about Wyler’s evil plot while fighting all-new varieties of the undead in an abandoned, lakeside summer camp where zombie ravers have taken over and turned the grounds into a techno-fueled illusion. Rave in the Redwoods is a tense, spooky thrill ride with shocking twists, surprises, and a slew of new Easter eggs for players to discover.
In addition to the Rave in the Redwoods zombies content, Sabotage will also include four new multiplayer maps:
- Noir – A dark, grimy city map inspired by futuristic Brooklyn at night, Noir is a classic three-lane map set against a backdrop of a dystopian future, filled with cafes and parks surrounding a brutal downtown warzone.
- Neon – A virtual training center designed for urban warfare, Neon is a unique, digitised battle arena where cars and other structures spawn out of thin air and enemies dissolve into hundreds of pixels when defeated. Middle lane sightlines will cater to long-range players while the outsides of the map allow for quick counter-attacks in close-quarter action.
- Renaissance – Set in Northern Italy, Renaissance pits players against each other on the narrow streets of Venice surrounded by classic architecture and buildings that promote continuous action through the canals and neighbourhoods of this iconic city.
- Dominion – A re-imagining of the classic Afghan map from Modern Warfare 2, now set on Mars, Dominion retains all the memorable landmarks and gameplay of the original, anchored by the crashed ship in the center, with a few enhancements designed to take advantage of the new movement system.
Fans can watch a preview of the content in a behind-the-scenes sneak peek here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXTAnlLQz6I.
Gwent gets ranked play and new cards in major update!
CD PROJEKT RED, creators of The Witcher series of games, announce the release of a major new Closed Beta update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
The update introduces some of the biggest features since the start of the Closed Beta: ranked matches, redesigned player progression, and over a few dozens of new cards, including animated premium versions of cards. A detailed list of changes can be found in the full changelog, available here.
Watch the video showcasing the new Daily Rewards and Experience systems.
With the Holidays just around the corner, the GWENT team would like to use this opportunity to wish you all things magical! May this time be positively special and 2017 prove and amazing journey, full of unforgettable memories.
Free Aragami DLC Pack “Dressed to Kill” Released
As a thank you to the fans who have supported Aragami, the game’s developer Lince Works has put together a free DLC pack that’s now available globally on PC, Linux, Mac and PlayStation 4.
The free update adds a list of content and improvements including:
- 12 new unique skins that are unlockable throughout the game
- 2 new difficulty modes for those looking for a challenge
- A redefined ranking system
- Various performance tweaks and minor game updates
For a sneak peek at the selection skins and modes, view the trailer here.
The enormous success of Aragami has meant the team at Lince Works has been able to do much more post-launch support than initially foreseen so the team have promised there is a strong chance for more to come.
That’s about it folks!