Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games, released a new collaboration game update for The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross (7DS), featuring content from the popular webtoon series Tower of God. Players can experience new heroes, events and more.
New playable characters (Collaboration Heroes) are now available based on Tower of God including [Slayer Candidate] Jue Viole Grace, [Princess of Zahard] Ha Yuri Zahard, and [Secret Floor] Data Zahard. New Holy Relics for these heroes are now available as well.
Players can experience the following The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross X Tower of God collaboration events and content:
- Pick-Up Draw: Players will be given an opportunity to obtain collaboration heroes. SSR heroes are guaranteed at 300 mileages and collaboration heroes are guaranteed at 600 mileages.
- Hero Token Exchange Event: Players can obtain a collaboration hero with three Collaboration Hero Tokens.
- Check-in Event: Players can earn a maximum of 70 Diamonds and 30 Collaboration Pick up Tickets by checking in the game over a 14-day period.
- Roulette Event: By playing the roulette game, players will have a chance to earn costumes for Collaboration Heroes, materials for Holy Relics of collaboration heroes, and growth materials.
- Special Boss Battle – Data Zahard: Earn Collaboration Heroes’ costumes and Holy Relics materials by battling and defeating the boss Data Zahard.
- Special Tower of Trials: Players can experience 30 extended stages in the Special Tower of Trials starting today.
- Other Events: Events that provide a chance to obtain doubled Player Rank EXP, Equipment Engraving, etc. are being held.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of [The Seven Deadly Sins] into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, more than 100 dramatic cutscenes, and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information, please visit the game’s official website and Facebook.
Based on the manga “The Seven Deadly Sins” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.