Battle alongside notable Jump+ manga heroes in this casual, turn-based tactics adventure during Steam Next Fest and when it launches on PC and Xbox on March 1st. Nintendo Switch players can experience the full game now!
As the largest manga publisher in Japan, it’s no surprise to see SHUEISHA’s game publishing division signing a game full of famous Jump+ manga heroes! With the full support of SHUEISHA GAMES, developer Momo-pi has created a vivid 2D experience that appeals to casual gamers of all ages. Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions is an approachable turn-based tactics adventure featuring a meaningful coming-of-age story about a young boy overcoming the struggles of moving to a different country and navigating his fear of new things.
Check out the official Steam Next Fest and PC/Xbox release date trailer and wishlist it now!
Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions is participating in Steam Next Fest from February 5th to 12th and is launching on PC (Steam / Microsoft Store) and Xbox Series X|S on March 1st for $24.99 USD. The game is currently available on the Nintendo Switch for $24.99 USD.
About Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions
Damien’s life is flipped upside-down when his family moves him to Japan. A shy boy, he copes with his newfound loneliness with the power of his infinite imagination and creates an imaginary hero named “Captain Velvet Meteor”! Damien sets off on an adventure with his favorite Jump+ heroes in his imaginary world and fights to adjust to his new home and find himself.
Experience Damien’s struggles as he interacts with his new home and family. Then dive into the Jump+ Dimensions, the world of Damien’s imagination, where he takes part in strategic battles that include puzzle and stealth elements.
- Partner with eight famous Jump+ manga heroes – Partner with heroes from popular Jump+ manga series, including SPYxFAMILY, Hell’s Paradise, Summer Time Rendering, Monster No. 8, HEART GEAR, Slime Life, ‘Tis Time for “Torture,” Princess, and GHOST REAPER GIRL.
- Easy pick-up & play strategy game – Become Captain Velvet Meteor and help Damien conquer his fears in a casual, tactical adventure enjoyable for players of all ages and skill levels!
- Variety of engaging gameplay elements – Use the Jump+ companions’ unique attacks and combos to unleash massive damage on hoards of enemies, or be strategic with abilities that inflict status effects or knock enemies aside to help control the battlefield. When direct combat isn’t optimal, use stealth to gain a combat advantage or avoid monsters. Sometimes, solving a clever puzzle is required to continue the adventure!
- Meaningful coming-of-age story – Uncover a moving story about adapting to life and finding oneself, narrated through lighthearted dialogue with a variety of characters and situations between real life and Damien’s imagination.
- Cute, colorful 2D visuals – Freely explore a variety of vibrant “alien” environments and encounter cute and fierce monsters in Damien’s imagined world.
- Replay scenes as needed – Revisit former environments to achieve a higher completion rating or gather previously missed tokens.
- Localized in 5 languages – Both interface and subtitles are available in English, French, Spanish (Latin America), Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
Prepare to embark on an exciting adventure when Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions launches PC (Steam / Microsoft Store) and Xbox Series X|S on March 1st! In the meantime, add it to your Steam wishlist and check out the Steam Next Fest demo between February 5th and 12th, or buy it on Nintendo Switch! Stay updated with news by checking out SHUEISHA GAME’s official website and following on X/Twitter and Facebook.