On August 3, Apex Legends: Emergence is turning up with a game-changing Legend, Lore-inspired new weapon, ranked arenas and more — forcing Champions to pay attention or pay the price in the most dangerous Games yet. In preparation, Respawn Entertainment has released a gameplay trailer that showcases all the upcoming action in Apex Legends: Emergence –
A breakdown of just some of what players can expect when Apex Legends: Emergence launches next week:
- New Legend Seer: Seer is a mysterious outcast that offers a new way of seeing enemies. Seer’s abilities are a sight to behold as he uses sensors and drones to hunt with surgical precision.
- New Weapon Rampage LMG: ‘Ring the party’ with Rampart’s newest invention, the Rampage LMG, which packs a powerful punch, and with a charge from Thermite Grenades, can be revved up for a faster fire rate.
- World’s Edge Map Update: Hammond continues to tear apart World’s Edge with a rebirth and overhaul of the map in store for Emergence which includes changes to some of the map’s most popular POIs.
- Ranked Arenas: Apex Legends continues its investment in Arenas with the introduction of Ranked Arenas, which will allow players to prove themselves as Apex Predators in either Arenas or Battle Royale mode for the first time ever, or show that they’re the ultimate Champion by conquering both.
- New Arenas to Conquer: The Arenas map rotation gets another refresh with three new POI’s that will rotate throughout the season including Hillside, Dome, and Oasis.
Apex Legends: Emergence also features a new Battle Pass offering new limited skins and rewards that Legends can unlock by completing challenges and leveling up — all when Emergence launches on August 3 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Origin and Steam.