The conclusion to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s year-long DLC stretch is coming to a close this September; Salvation, the last DLC Pack for Black Ops 3, is set to release on PS4 on September 6th, and contains the following Zombies Map, and four Multiplayer Maps:
- Revelations; the culmination of nearly 10 years of Zombies, Revelations follows titular protagonists Richtofen, Takeo, Nikolai and Dempsey in one last free-for-all against the demonic Apothicon forces, and the unrelenting Zombie horde, in what seems to be a map comprised of at least one section from every Zombies map to date!
- Citadel; Once home to a powerful medieval army, this ancient castle now sits broken and abandoned. Tight corners force close-quarters engagements, while the moat and drawbridge allows for unique player movement opportunities in this mid-sized map. The last trespassers didn’t make it out alive–maybe you’ll have a better shot.
- Micro: What’s better than a BBQ on a hot summer day? A miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table, that’s what! Navigate this bite-size battlefield for a larger-than-life experience.
- Outlaw: Gear up for a showdown in Outlaw; a western-style reimagining of the fan favorite map Standoff from Call of Duty: Black Ops II. This rough-and-tough medium-sized map brings classic engagements, flanking routes and strategic positions for long and medium ranged combat.
- Rupture: The Call of Duty: World at War classic Outskirts is reimagined as a high-tech facility, designed by a futuristic society desperate to repair the Earth’s atmosphere.
As a lifelong fan of Zombies, I’m immensely excited for this Magnum Opus of a map, with so many overarching plot threads being wrapped up, with references to every single past Zombies map, this really is a love letter to Zombies fans new and old. That said, let us know your thoughts in the comments below!