Developer Ironward have announced that Red Solstice 2: Survivors will be in the Indie section at EGX Digital this year.
About Red Solstice 2: Survivors
- Capture & Research: Capture mutants, add them to your bestiary and research powerful new technologies to become even stronger.
- Survival strategy: Tactical combat missions are underpinned by a strong strategic layer that spans over time with a single goal: the survival of the human race.
- 8 player coop: Play solo or join up to seven friends; join existing campaigns or invite others to sign up to your own. Share research and resources, play together, and ensure the survival of the planet.
- Strategic base: Customize and evolve your character; research and upgrade new technologies and combat suits; prepare assets for deployment on the battlefield – artillery, tactical nukes, reinforcements, dropships and much more.
- Tactical real-time combat: Deploy alone or with other players into tense real-time tactical battles. Manage your resources, explore an open map, and secure areas of safety.
- Fight the biomass infestation: Fight a spreading biomass that changes the environment and has a mind of its own.
- Unique classes: Choose between 8 classes, each with a specific gameplay style and skills.
- Hot Join: Call for mid-game reinforcements from your friends list, and have them drop down right into the midst of the chaos.