After months of refining the gamer experience, EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic gets its biggest release yet: The PlayStation 4! Not only releasing on the PlayStation Store, EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic will be physically available in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East on January 27th and the United States on February 14th.
EARTHLOCK is an indie developed, adventure RPG inspired by the classic 3D RPGs of the late 90’s, with a fresh take on turn based combat and character progression. A tribute to true turn-based RPG fans, EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic will test even the most strategic of players.
About The Game:
Embark on a journey to save the beautiful world of Umbra, a harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago. What started as a mission to rescue Amon’s uncle from the clutches of an ancient cult, soon spirals into an adventure that was centuries in the making. You must bring together this group of unlikely heroes to stop the ruinous past from repeating itself.
Features of EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
- Explore the vast and magical world of Umbra
- Fast and highly strategic turn‐based battles
- Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
- A set of unique heroes, each with their own fighting style
- Talent Table: combining a classic ‘skill tree’ and equipment to customise your character’s progression
Unsure on the game? Why not check out our review on the PC version of the game here: https://respawning.co.uk/pc/earthlock-festival-magic/